Wednesday, May 11, 2011

birth of erin danielle

It has been 4 months now since I delivered our baby girl. And so here is a short story about her birthday. On december 26, 2010 morning my labored started. My husband brought me to the Asian hospital (not in a rush-- not that kind of panicky attack when someone in labor) at 11am. My doctor, Dra Florendo already ordered the Genesis (labor section) to prepare for my admission. I was quite nervous but everything has to happen so quickly. At 5pm, we were told that they should do an emergency CS since the baby already pooped inside my tummy. Then next thing i know i was in the recovery room. I was put sleep since ive been screaming at the Doctors. I rememebered shouting "Doc, it so ouchie.. it is so painful". then all of a sudden i see all white...

I did not see my daughter as soon as she was delivered. I first saw her at the camera..the photos took by roex during the operation. At first, i didnt believe that she was our daughter... she was the prettiest baby i have ever seen (as what every mother say). but really she is a very pretty baby...

Meet Erin Danielle, 7lbs 8oz. , 53cm length, born at 5:59pm Dec 26, 2011


She was the longest baby in the huggery



isnt she pretty? yah?

No comments:

Post a Comment